Did some-paw-dy say Spring Camp?
Spring Camp Kindness is an opportunity for kids ages 7 – 12 years old to spend a day learning about the Sacramento SPCA… from home! They will get a peek into shelter life, make a toy for a shelter animal, and learn about an animal sanctuary. We will have two separate camps – April 1st (7 to 8 year olds) & April 2nd (9 to 12 year olds). Registration opens Friday, March 12th at 8:00am on this page.
- Date & Time: April 1st from 9:00am – 12:30pm or April 2nd from 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Registration Fee: $50
- Format: Virtual via Zoom (We will send this information to the email provided in your registration.)
- This is a one-day camp for half a day each. Please sign your child up for either April 1st or April 2nd depending on their grade level.
- April 1st – 7 to 8 year olds
- April 2nd – 9 to 12 year olds
We will be having a drive thru pick-up event where you can pick up the supplies needed for this camp. It will be held Wednesday March 31st between 5:00-6:00pm at our shelter. Bonus: you will be greeted by a furry friend!
Registration closes Friday March 26th.
If your family utilizes the Energy Assistance Program Rate (EAPR) by SMUD or California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE) program by PG&E, your child qualifies for a Spring Camp Kindness Scholarship! Please fill out this application & send it along with the requested documents. Scholarship applications close Friday, March 19th. Recipients will be notified Friday, March 26th.
For questions about Spring Camp Kindness, please contact the Education & Outreach Coordinator, Kaeli Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (916) 504-2849.
Thank you to Gilmore Heating, Air & Plumbing for sponsoring the Camp Kindness program for 2021!