Helping Your Dogs Get Along
Do your dogs have trouble getting along? Thinking about adding a new dog to your family, but concerned your current dog isn’t ready for a brother or sister? This presentation will cover how to:
- - Manage multiple dogs to decrease stress
- - Safely introduce a new dog to a “selective” resident dog
- - Prevent fights from starting
- - Use positive reinforcement to decrease aggression
- - Teach skills needed for success
- - Spot signs of impending fights
- - What to do if a fight breaks out
- - Safely re-integrate dogs after a fight
- - Evaluate prognosis for success
- - Marvelous Muzzles! Teach your dog that wearing a muzzle is a GOOD thing!
- - Dangerous advice to avoid
- - And more!
These seminars are for humans only. PLEASE DO NOT BRING DOGS.
Includes lecture, photo and video examples. Presented by Sacramento SPCA Behavior and Training Specialist, Lisa Mullinax, CDBC.
|Class Name||Week Day||Class Dates||Class Times||Tickets|
|Sibling Rivalry||Wednesday||March 28th, 2018||6:00-9:00pm||Register Now!|