Licensing options at the Sacramento SPCA:

Residents of Rancho Cordova — Pet licenses can be provided for those seeking a first-time or renewal license. Payment can be made by cash, credit card or money order.

Owners from all locations must provide a copy of their pet’s current rabies certificate (veterinary record forms are not applicable) and, if applicable, a spay/neuter certificate. Licensing options and fees for your jurisdiction:

City of Sacramento

Sacramento County

City of Citrus Heights

City of Elk Grove

City of Rancho Cordova