Dog Behavior Consultations
The Sacramento SPCA Training Center offers affordable private consultations where you and your dog can receive one-on-one attention to address your dog’s behavior issue(s).
Common behavior issues we work with during private consultations include, but are not limited to:
- Aggressive and reactive behavior toward people and other dogs
- Shy and fearful tendencies
- Separation anxiety
For most issues, we will need to see you and your dog for an in-person consultation to determine the particular issues you are facing and what methods to implement to help you get the best results.
We will start with a 60 minute consultation, depending on what is needed. Additional consultations may be recommended based on your dog’s training requirements.
- One hour consultation: $149
- Discount (senior, rescue and military): $119
- Extra discount (dog adopted from Sacramento SPCA): $79
All consultations are held at the Sacramento SPCA Training Center by appointment only.
Fill out an online request here.