When we say we’re a place for all types of animals we mean it! So, gather your party animals and head on out to the Sacramento SPCA for a birthday party they’ll never forget!
What’s included in a birthday party at the Sacramento SPCA
1. The party will start with a short introduction to the Sacramento SPCA that will leave your child and his/her friends feeling like they’re experts in animal welfare.
2. After that they’ll dive into an age-appropriate art project. (Maybe one they can save as a gift for the next birthday in the family?)
3. After we invigorate their minds we’ll get their feet moving and head out on a behind-the-scenes tour of the Sacramento SPCA Adoption Center.
4. Following the tour, party goers will have hands on interaction with a shelter animal! Interaction dependent on appropriate, available shelter animal(s)
5. Additional activities may include a shelter scavenger hunt, our special animal bingo game with prizes, and more. The birthday child may even name a future shelter animal!
6. All of that in just a little over an hour, and then the room is yours to celebrate with family and friends.
A few other things you need to know to plan your party
- Birthday parties are available for kids from five to 12 years of age.
- Parents/guardians must provide their own cake, food, drinks, gifts, etc.
- Parties are available on select Saturdays from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations are required three weeks in advance, along with a $45 non-refundable deposit.
- The cost is $225 for up to 14 children.
- **Birthday party opportunities are limited during the summer months due to the high volume of party requests and numerous other youth programs already in process.**
There is nothing else like it in town. Reserve your party today!