Spay Clinic Costs & Fee Schedule
In preparation for your visit, please check our hours of operation for any special updates.
If you would like to be added the the Sacramento SPCA Spay and Neuter Clinic Wait-list, please select the following link: sspca.org/clinicwaitlist
Please keep in mind that when adding to our wait-list:
- This is not a request for an appointment
- Only add in your request once, adding multiple times will not increase the speed of your appointment request
- Provide a working email address
- As soon as an appointment is available, you will be sent an email link to request an appointment.
- For all dog appointments: a $10 non-refundable deposit will be charged when you schedule your appointment
- For all cat appointments: a $5 non-refundable deposit will be charged when you schedule your appointment
Our team is working hard to schedule everyone in a timely manner. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please note: Dogs/Cats must be between 3 months and 7 years old and rabbits must be at least 6 months (dwarf breeds must be at least 9 months) old to qualify for our procedures.
(Discounts may not be combined with other offers. Limit one discount per animal).
|Cats||Regular Price||20% Discount Program||50% Discount Program|
|Note: Extra charge of $15-$35 if female cat is pregnant or $15-$80 per testicle if male cat is cryptorchid (undescended).|
|Dogs||Regular Price||20% Discount Program||50% Discount Program|
|Spay*/Neuter**||Prices vary by weight – see below|
|Under 20 lbs.||$150||$112||$75|
|21 to 39 lbs.||$200||$150||$100|
|40 to 59 lbs.
|60 to 79 lbs.||$300||$225||$150|
|80 to 99 lbs.||$350||$262||$175|
|100 to 119 lbs.||$400||$300||$200|
|120 to 139 lbs.||$450||$337||$225|
|*Extra charge of $25 for female in heat; for a pregnant female extra charge is $25-65.
**Extra charge of $15-80 per testicle if male is cryptorchid (undescended).
|Rabbits||Regular Price||20% Discount Program||40% Discount Program|
|Spay/Neuter||Rabbit Spay & Neuter Surgeries Currently on Hiatus|
|Felv/FIV combo test (at time of surgery)||$30|
|Feline Leukemia Vaccine (with proof of negative FeLV test)||$15|
|Umbilical hernia repair (at time of surgery only)||$15-80|
|Tooth extraction (puppy teeth only at time of surgery)||$5 per tooth|
|Flea prevention (1 month)||$15|
|Praziquantel tapeworm treatment (1 treatment)||$10 cats
|E-collar (any size)||$10|