Special Youth Events
Snuffle Mat Marathon
Bring comfort and joy to a shelter animal this holiday season! For the month of December, we challenge your children to make as many snuffle mats as they can to give back to our animals. We use these mats to provide brain stimulation & entertainment for our animals! We will be kicking off this event on December 5th by hosting a 1 hour Zoom workshop where your kids can learn how to make a snuffle mat & meet some of our shelter animals. Whoever makes the most snuffle mats will win a VIP tour of our shelter. Click here to register!
Snuffle Mat Marathon Kick Off Information:
- December 5th 2 – 3pm
- Hosted via Zoom meeting (link will be sent via email after you register)
- Ages 7-17
- We will be showing you how to make snuffle mats & some our shelter animals will be making guest appearances!
- You will need to have these supplies ready before Dec. 1st:
- 2 yards of fleece fabric
- Scissors (Fabric scissors recommended)
- Rubber mat with holes
- Must be machine washable.
- 12×12 inches recommended for medium sized dogs
- We will take any size!