Thank you very much for choosing to have your animal altered. Spaying and neutering will provide your animal with greater comfort for years to come.
The following information is vital to ensure your pet’s safety during surgery, and also to ensure that the appointment process goes smoothly.
- Do not feed your pet after 9 p.m. the night before the animal is scheduled for surgery.
- Dogs must arrive on a leash or in a carrier; cats must arrive in a carrier. If you do not have a carrier, a cardboard cat box may be purchased ahead of time at the clinic.
- Drop-off time for all spay/neuter appointments is between 7:15 and 8 a.m.
- You will need to fill out paperwork the morning of your appointment. Please schedule your morning accordingly.
- Pick-up time is between 4 and 5 p.m. on the same day of your pet’s surgery.
You will incur the following charges if your pet is not picked up before 5 p.m.
- Fifteen minutes past 5 p.m. — $7.50.
- Thirty minutes past 5 p.m. — $15.
- Additional fees will be assessed for each day the animal is left at the clinic.
Contact us at (916) 504-2810 if you have any questions.