Thank you very much for choosing to have your animal altered. Spaying and neutering provides many healthy benefits for your animal.
Listed here is important information that we would like you to know prior to your pet’s surgery.
Please review and if you have any questions, please contact us at (916) 504-2810 or (916) 504-2811.
- DO NOT FEED your pet after 9PM the night before the animal is scheduled for surgery.
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Cats must be in a carrier. If you do not have a carrier, a cardboard cat box may be purchased ahead of time from the Spay/Neuter Clinic or your local pet store.
- Drop off time for all spay/neuter appointments is between 7:15AM and 8:00AM.
- There is paperwork that you will need to read and sign the morning of your appointment. Please schedule your morning accordingly.
- Please ensure that you arrive at the correct clinic for your appointment.
|We have two locations:|
|Sacramento SPCA Main Clinic
6201 Florin-Perkins Road
Sacramento, CA 95828
|Sacramento SPCA Clinic East
3839 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
- Pick up time is between 4PM to 5PM on the same day as the surgery.
- If an animal is left 15 minutes past 5PM at $7.50 fee will be added to your bill.
- If an animal is left 30 minutes past 5PM a $15 fee will be added to your bill. An additional fee will be assessed for each day the animal is left at the clinic.