Camp Kindness at the Sacramento SPCA is a fun-filled way for kids to learn more about companion animals. Designed to foster awareness about animals, Camp Kindness can include games, crafts, tours, guest speakers, animal-related education, professional demonstrations, veterinary observation, discussions, and plenty of fun.
Sessions are held three times a year:
Financial assistance is available for children of low-income families through the Bobbie Wortell Education Program. Detailed information is included with the application for each session.
For more information on Camp Kindness, call or email the Sacramento SPCA Humane Education Manager at (916) 504-2849.
Apply today! Enrollment is online-only this year. Sessions fill quickly, so submit your application as soon as possible.
1. June 9–13, ages 10-12 (Sorry, this session is full!)
2. June 16–20, ages 7-9 (Sorry, this session is full!)
3. June 23–27, ages 10-12 (Sorry, this session is full!)
4. July 7–11, ages 7-9
5. July 14–18, ages 10-12 (Sorry, this session is full!)
6. July 21–25, ages 7-9
7. July 28–August 1, ages 13-15
Information coming soon…