Estate Planning Seminars
Sign up for one of our complimentary seminars here!
Have you ever thought about what might happen to your pets if something happened to you? Join us for a complimentary Estate Planning Seminarat the Sacramento SPCA with acclaimed special guest speaker Mark Drobny, Attorney at Law, Master of Laws (L.L.M.), Certified Specialist, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, and member of The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. In an entertaining hour and a half, you will learn everything you need to make future plans for you, your family and your pets!
Topics for discussion will include:
- Introduction to wills and trusts
- Pet trusts
- Planning for your pets to be taken care of after you are gone
- How your advanced planning can enable the Sacramento SPCA to help other animals
- Retirement and tax planning strategies
- How to liquidate securities and real estate and pay no capital gains tax
- How to take IRA distributions and pay little or no income tax on them
Please RSVP for our seminars by clicking here.